Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Justin's Deluxe Edition

Justin Timberlake is releasing a Deluxe Edition of Futuresex/Lovesounds which includes bonus tracks Sexyback (New Version), Sexy Ladies (New Version), Until The End Of Time as a duet with Beyonce, and a DVD with the following:

1. Making Of Sexyback
2. Michael Haussmann Interview (Director Of Sexyback)
3. Sexyback (Video)
4. Paul Hunter Interview (Director Of My Love)
5. Let Me Talk To You /My Love (Video)
6. Behind The Scenes: What Goes Around.../...COMES Around
7. What Goes Around...COMES Around (Clean Version New) (Video)
8. Robert Hales Interview (Director Of Lovestoned / I Think She Knows)
9. Lovestoned / I Think She Knows Interlude (Video)
10. Lovestoned / I Think She Knows (Live From Concert Prive, Paris)
11. Parkinson Uk Tv Performance: My Love
12. Mtv Europe Music Awards Performance: Sexyback / My Love / Lovestoned / I Think She Knows
13. Mtv Vma Performance: My Love / Sexyback

Out in Australia in December 3rd, just in time for Christmas. Order here.

No comments: