Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kylie X Tour Edition = Boring

Warner has announced the tracklisting for the Australian tour edition of X. Basically it's a heap of remixes that you would already have if you bought the singles. Even though there are about a million awesome unused songs from this era they have foolishly decided to include none of them. Not even the amazing Cherry Bomb which was on a UK single but not an Australian one got a look in. Another wasted X opportunity, just like the album itself.

Tracklist:

1. 2 Hearts (Harris & Masterson Extended Mix)
2. 2 Hearts (Alan Braxe Remix)
3. The One (Freemasons Vocal Club Mix)
4. Wow (David Guetta Remix)
5. Wow (CSS Remix)
6. In My Arms (Chris Lake Vocal Mix)
7. In My Arms (Steve Pitron and Max Sanna Remix)
8. In My Arms (Sebastien Leger Remix)
9. In My Arms (Spitzer Remix)
10. All I See Featuring Mims (Remix)

No comments: