Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Erasure are Back

You can listen to the new Erasure single When I Start To (Break it All Down) here. The track is released August 29 and will be followed by the new album Tomorrow's World on October 3. A deluxe edtion of the album will feature exclusive
remixes, demos and a bonus track.


When I Start To (Break it All Down) tracklist:

1. When I Start To (Break It All Down) Single Mix
2. Tomorrow's World
3. When I Start To (Break It All Down) Steve Smart & Westfunk Main Room Mix
4. When I Start To (Break It All Down) Kris Menace Remix
5. When I Start To (Break It All Down) Little Loud Remix

Tomorrow's World (deluxe edition) Tracklist:

1. Be with you
2. Fill us with fire
3. What will I say when you’re gone?
4. You’ve got to save me right now
5. A whole lotta love run riot
6. When I start to (break it all down)
7. I Lose Myself
8. Then I go twisting
9. Just when I thought it was ending

Deluxe Bonus Disc:

10. I Lose Myself – “No Self Control” - Mix by Gareth Jones
11. Give Me Life
12. Fill Us With Fire – “Fired Up” - Mix by Gareth Jones
13. When I Start To (Break It All Down) – Frankmusik Remix
14. Clash (I Lose Myself ) – Demo Version
15. Big Song (Fill Us With Fire) – Demo Version
16. Major 7th (Be With You) – Demo Version
17. Save Me (You’ve got to save me right now) – Demo Version


No comments: